Located in the heart of the city and just minutes from the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, the Grand Hyatt Beijing has made it on both the Travel + Leisure's 500 World's Best Hotels 2011 and the Conde Nast Gold List 2011.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Trying to escape the winter chill? Here are some great reasons why Dubai is the perfect winter escape...
- While some places in Europe and in the US are shoveling snow, you can relax on the beaches of Dubai in lovely 70 degree weather
- Winter shopping - Lively souqs (markets) filled with Persian rugs, gold and spices
- Festivals - the Dubai Shopping Festival is Jan 28-Feb 28 and from late November to February, Dubai is home to the Global Village, Dubai's most popular outdoor cultural entertainment and and shopping venue
- You can go skiing in Dubai's first indoor ski resort, complete with a ski lifts, a 'black' run, a kid's snowpark and a cafe serving up hot chocolate.
- Oh, and it's also the location of the newest Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
*when booked and deposited by 2/28/11